If you are looking to advertise to the people of South East London & Kent, look no further than partnering with In Our Backyard.
Targeted at parents, this website will feature stuff to do, fun events, lifestyle, new openings and the like….all in our backyard. This online magazine will focus on all the positive things happening locally.
During this exciting start-up phase, we are looking to partner with exciting local businesses that share our values and vision.
We are looking to partner with carefully selected businesses as our “Backyard Buddies”. These will be limited in number so we can give a quality service to those who are involved.
These businesses will be listed on the website and will regularly feature within our content on social as well as shared social posts as relevant.
We are looking for consumer facing businesses that share our values, complement each other and benefit our core customer. The audience for this website will be mostly female, aged 25-50 and Mums.
Here are the benefits of partnering with In Our Backyard…
• Dedicated webpage
• Welcome to your business on social media channels including Facebook, Instagram & twitter
• Occasional inclusion in the regular newsletter from In Our Backyard, dependent on offer, content or event.
• Mentions on Social Media / Sharing of posts when relevant
• Mentions / insertions in regular content on the website…
• Access to a virtual business network (on Facebook) across the South London patch
• Tips and hints on how to maximize your marketing in the area
Once the first year has passed, we will be inviting these businesses to pay a small monthly fee for this ongoing service. This will be competitively priced and our founding buddies will be offered a discounted rate.
The Backyard Buddies scheme is now closed for 2019 but we will be re-opening this opportunity later this year should you wish to become involved in 2020.
We are however still offering sponsored blog posts, editorial and promotional opportunities as part of a one-off advertising opportunity. These may include competitions, editorial, reviews etc.
Drop us an email to outline what you are trying to achieve for your business and we can work with you to help promote your business or service.